Revolution is a safe and simple monthly topical medication used to protect your pet from heartworms, fleas, and ear mites. It also protects dogs from ticks and sarcoptic mange and cats from roundworms and hookworms.
Revolution for Dogs and Cats
- Dogs (6 weeks of age or older and no weight requirement)
- Cats (8 weeks of age or older and no weight requirement)
- Protects your pet from heartworms and fleas
- Fights both internal and surface parasitic infections
- Treats Sarcoptic mange in dogs
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Controls American Dog Tick infestation
- Treats and controls roundworms and hookworms in cats
- Only administered once a month
- Safe and easy to use
How it works:
Revolution works by penetrating the skin and entering your pet's bloodstream. Concentrations of selamectin, the active ingredient, in the tissue and bloodstream prevent heartworm disease. Selamectin also redistributes into the skin from the bloodstream and kills adult fleas, American dog ticks, and ear mites, and prevents flea eggs from hatching. It is also an anthelmintic, which means it fights to expel parasitic worms. Parasites ingest the drug when they feed on the animal's blood. Revolution is safe for pregnant and lactating pets.
Product Reviews (4)
This product is the best we have ever used!
Felt very confident giving this to my kitten as I use the adult cat version for my 13 y/o which was originally recommended by my vet.
This the second dog I’ve used this product on. Work very well….
This is an excellent product for anyone wanting a great multiple preventive medicine for their ferrets. My ferret has been flea and mite free since using; much preferable over using Advantage II for treatments.