Simparica TRIO Chews for Dogs 5.5-11 lbs (2.6-5 kg) - Purple 3 Chews
A tasty combination chew for dogs with vet grade protection.
Simparica Trio provides triple protection against fleas and ticks, intestinal worms and deadly heartworm disease all in a tasty monthly chew.
Simparica Trio contains a specially optimised trio of ingredients for proven efficacy including the ingredient moxidectin, the same ingredient used by vets to protect against deadly heartworm disease.
Just one dose of Simparica Trio provides triple protection
Simparica TRIO provides triple action protection from fleas, ticks, intestinal worms and deadly heartworm in a tasty liver flavoured monthly chew. Simparica TRIO:
• Kills fleas fast
• Kills 5 types of ticks (Gulf Coast Tick, Deer Tick, American Dog Tick, Lone Star Tick, Brown Dog Tick)
• Prevents heartworm disease
• Treats intestinal worms
• Monthly dosing
Simparica TRIO is safe to use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and as little as 2.8 lbs / 1.25 kg
Simparica TRIO is a tasty monthly chew that provides triple protection against a trio of the biggest threats facing our dogs. Fleas and ticks, intestinal worms and deadly heartworm.
Just one dose of Simparica TRIO provides triple action protection:
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs - preventing your dog and home from flea infestation
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis - bringing relief to you itchy dog
- Ticks are found year-round, in every part of the U.S. An infected deer tick can spread Lyme disease to your dog within 24-48 hours, with potentially fatal results.
- Simparica Trio starts working fast, and is approved to kill five types of ticks, while other chewable brands are only approved to kill four.*
*Bravecto®, NexGard®, and Credelio® are approved to kill only four types of ticks.
- Simparica TRIO has persistent flea and tick killing activity for 5 weeks (35 days)
- 100% effective at preventing deadly heartworm disease
- Treats and controls hookworms and roundworms - including larval stages, reducing risk of transmission to other members of the family
Simparica TRIO has a proven safety profile. It can safely be given:
- With other medications
- to heartworm positive dogs
- to puppies from 2.8 lbs / 1.25kg and from 8 weeks of age
- and is well-tolerated in ivermectin-sensitive dogs, including collies
Simparica TRIO is easy to give:
- It's a pork liver-flavoured chew that dogs eat willingly
- It can be given with or without food
- It's a small, hard, chewable tablet