Nexgard Spectra Large Dogs 33.1-66lbs (15.1-30kg) - 6 Chewables
Keep your dog protected with NEXGARD SPECTRA
With NEXGARD SPECTRA, your dog will receive the most complete parasite protection that’s available, in just one chew. No need for sprays or spot-ons, tablets or flea & tick collars – just one tasty chew that makes parasite protection so easy!
NEXGARD SPECTRA delivers the most complete protection from fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal worms available, in one monthly chew.
NEXGARD SPECTRA is a tasty beef-flavoured chew that dogs love – you’ve told us so! At the end of a 3 month Australian field study, 100% of owners reported that NEXGARD SPECTRA was well received by their dog.
NEXGARD SPECTRA is easy to give – with or without food, whichever is most convenient for you.
NEXGARD SPECTRA is not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing – unlike some sprays, spot-on formulations or collars. 4 Available in convenient 3-month and 6-month protection packs.
There’s a NEXGARD SPECTRA for your dog
You can give NEXGARD SPECTRA from just 8 weeks of age, so whether you’ve picked up your first puppy, taken in a rescue dog, added a senior dog to your home or are looking to simplify the protection you already provide for your dog, there’s a NEXGARD SPECTRA for you.
The range of NEXGARD SPECTRA suits dogs from 2 kg to 60 kg. As your dog grows, make sure to pick up the pack with the correct weight range and remember, the best way to protect all year round is to give your dog a tasty NEXGARD SPECTRA treat every month.
Protect from fleas
- NEXGARD SPECTRA kills fleas fast, helping you keep your dog healthy and your home flea-free
- Fleas are more than just a nuisance. They are irritating for your dog, they can cause skin problems and even transmit disease
- It’s best to prevent fleas from the start, however if your dog does acquire them, regular use of NEXGARD SPECTRA kills fleas fast and prevents them from infesting your home
Protect from ticks
- With one chew, NEXGARD SPECTRA helps protect your dog from deadly Paralysis ticks, Bush ticks and Brown Dog ticks for a full month
- The Paralysis tick causes the most concern as without protection, dogs can die from the effects of the toxin it injects
- In large numbers, Brown Dog ticks can also harm dogs with life-threatening anaemia and by transmitting other dangerous parasites such as Babesia
Protect from heartworm disease
- NEXGARD SPECTRA, given monthly, protects your dog from the effects of heartworm†
- Heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes that can be found in every mainland state of Australia
- You may not realise your dog has been infected until damage has been done, and if left untreated it can be fatal – so it’s important to protect against this disease
Protect from intestinal worms
- NEXGARD SPECTRA protects your dog from common roundworm, hookworm and whipworm species#
- Dogs may be able to cope with the effects of a few parasitic worms, but in high numbers they can rob your dog of important nutrients and cause their health to suffer
- Protecting against worms helps keep your dog healthy
† A heartworm test may be required prior to starting NEXGARD SPECTRA. Ask your vet for more information.
#If you live in a rural area, you may also need to protect against hydatid tapeworm. Ask your vet about deworming requirements in your area.